2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.82
Aneurysm of subclavian artery
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Subclavian aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 442.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 442.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.82: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.8 Aneurysm of other specified arteries
- ANEURYSM OF SUBCLAVIAN ARTERY
- Aneurysm, subclavian artery
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 442.82
- Aneurysm (anastomotic) (artery) (cirsoid) (diffuse) (false) (fusiform) (multiple) (ruptured) (saccular) (varicose) 442.9
- subclavian 442.82