2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 440.22
Atherosclerosis of native arteries of the extremities with rest pain
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- Short description: Ath ext ntv at w rst pn.
- ICD-9-CM 440.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 440.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 440.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 440.22: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I70.229 Atherosclerosis of native arteries of extremities with rest pain, unspecified extremity
- Atherosclerosis native artery of limb, w pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of artery of limb
- Atherosclerosis of bilat legs w pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of bilateral legs with pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of both leg native arteries with pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of left leg native artery with pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of left leg w pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of left leg with pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of right leg native artery with pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of right leg w pain at rest
- Atherosclerosis of right leg with pain at rest
- Limb pain at rest due to atherosclerosis of native artery
- Any condition classifiable to 440.21
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 440.22
- Arteriosclerosis, arteriosclerotic (artery) (deformans) (diffuse) (disease) (endarteritis) (general) (obliterans) (obliterative) (occlusive) (senile) (with calcification) 440.9
- extremities (native artery) NEC 440.20