2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 435.1
Vertebral artery syndrome
- Short description: Vertebral artery syndrom.
- ICD-9-CM 435.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 435.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Intermittent spinal claudication
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G45.0 Vertebro-basilar artery syndrome