2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 434.10
Cerebral embolism without mention of cerebral infarction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Crbl emblsm wo infrct.
- ICD-9-CM 434.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 434.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 434.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 434.10: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I66.09 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified middle cerebral artery
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I66.19 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified anterior cerebral artery
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I66.29 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified posterior cerebral artery
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I66.9 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified cerebral artery