2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 429.81
Other disorders of papillary muscle
- Short description: Papillary muscle dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 429.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 429.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute mitral regurgitation from papillary muscle dysfunction
- Congenital absence of papillary muscle
- Dysfunction of papillary muscle
- Incompetence of papillary muscle
- Incoordination of papillary muscle
- Papillary muscle atrophy
- Papillary muscle degeneration
- Papillary muscle disorder
- Scarring of papillary muscle
- Papillary muscle:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I51.89 Other ill-defined heart diseases