2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 429.5
Rupture of chordae tendineae
- Short description: Chordae tendinae rupture.
- ICD-9-CM 429.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 429.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- RUPTURE OF CHORDAE TENDINEAE
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I51.1 Rupture of chordae tendineae, not elsewhere classified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 429.5
- Chordae tendineae rupture (chronic) 429.5
- Laceration - see also Wound, open, by site
- chordae heart 429.5
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- chordae tendineae 429.5