2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 429.5
Rupture of chordae tendineae
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Chordae tendinae rupture.
- ICD-9-CM 429.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 429.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 429.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 429.5: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I51.1 Rupture of chordae tendineae, not elsewhere classified
- Chordae tendineae rupture
- RUPTURE OF CHORDAE TENDINEAE
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 429.5
- Chordae tendineae rupture (chronic) 429.5
- Laceration - see also Wound, open, by site
- chordae heart 429.5
- Rupture, ruptured 553.9
- chordae tendineae 429.5