2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.81
- Short description: Lown-ganong-levine synd.
- ICD-9-CM 426.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 426.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Lown ganong levine syndrome
- A form of ventricular pre-excitation characterized by a short pr interval and a normal qrs complex. In this syndrome, the atrial impulse conducts via the james fibers which connect the atrium to bundle of his bypassing the upper atrioventricular node. Heart ventricles are depolarized normally through the his-purkinje system.
- Syndrome of short P-R interval, normal QRS complexes, and supraventricular tachycardias
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I45.6 Pre-excitation syndrome