2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.7
Anomalous atrioventricular excitation
- Short description: Anomalous av excitation.
- ICD-9-CM 426.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 426.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- ANOMALOUS ATRIOVENTRICULAR EXCITATION
- Anomalous AV excitation
- Wolff Parkinson White syndrome
- Wolff-Parkinson-White pattern
- A type of ventricular pre-excitation resulting from the activation of an accessory pathway known as the bundle of kent. This pathway presents an abnormal electrical communication from the atria to the ventricles. Wolff-parkinson-white syndrome is characterized by a short pr interval and a long qrs interval with a delta wave. (nci)
- Association of paroxysmal tachycaria or atrial fibrillation and pre-excitation characterized by a short pr interval and a long qrs interval with a delta wave.
- Atrioventricular conduction:
- Ventricular pre-excitation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I45.6 Pre-excitation syndrome