2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 417.1
Aneurysm of pulmonary artery
- Short description: Pulmon artery aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 417.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 417.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aneurysm, pulmonary artery
- Pulmonary artery aneurysm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I28.1 Aneurysm of pulmonary artery