2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.11
Aneurysm of coronary vessels
- Short description: Aneurysm coronary vessel.
- ICD-9-CM 414.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 414.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aneurysm, coronary vessel
- Abnormal balloon- or sac-like dilatation in the wall of coronary vessels. Most coronary aneurysms are due to coronary atherosclerosis, and the rest are due to inflammatory diseases, such as kawasaki disease.
- Aneurysm (arteriovenous) of coronary vessels
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I25.41 Coronary artery aneurysm