2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.02
Coronary atherosclerosis of autologous vein bypass graft
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- Short description: Crn ath atlg vn bps grft.
- ICD-9-CM 414.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 414.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 414.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.02: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I25.810 Atherosclerosis of coronary artery bypass graft(s) without angina pectoris
- Arteriosclerosis of autologous vein coronary artery bypass graft
- CAD of autologous vein graft
- Coronary artery disease of autologous vein graft