2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 395.0
Rheumatic aortic stenosis
- Short description: Rheumat aortic stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 395.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 395.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aortic valve stenosis, rheumatic
- Rheumatic aortic valve stenosis
- Rheumatic aortic (valve) obstruction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I06.0 Rheumatic aortic stenosis