2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 394.0
- ICD-9-CM 394.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 394.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Mitral stenosis, rheumatic
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Rheumatic mitral stenosis
- Rheumatic mitral valve stenosis
- Narrowing of the left atrioventricular mitral orifice.
- Rheumatic disease causing diffuse thickening of the mitral valve leaflets by fibrous tissue or calcific deposits.
- Mitral (valve):
- obstruction (rheumatic)
- stenosis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I05.0 Rheumatic mitral stenosis