2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.71
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 388.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 388.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.71: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H92.09 Otalgia, unspecified ear
- Bilat otogenic otalgia
- Bilateral otogenic otalgia
- Both sides otogenic otalgia (ear condition)
- Left otogenic otalgia
- Otogenic otalgia
- Right otogenic otalgia