2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 380.30
Disorder of pinna, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Disorder of pinna NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 380.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 380.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 380.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 380.30: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H61.109 Unspecified noninfective disorders of pinna, unspecified ear
- Bilat pinna disorder
- Bilateral disorder of pinnas
- Both sides pinna disorder (ear condition)
- Disorder of pinna
- Left disorder of pinna
- Left pinna disorder
- Pinna disorder
- Right disorder of pinna
- Right pinna disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 380.30
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- auricle, ear NEC 380.30
- Disorder - see also Disease
- pinna 380.30