2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.63
Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb, stage 3
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Inflam postproc bleb, 3.
- ICD-9-CM 379.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 379.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.63: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H59.43 Inflammation (infection) of postprocedural bleb, stage 3
- Bleb associated endopohthalmitis
- Filtering bleb inflammation, stage 3
- Postprocedural blebitis, stage 3
- Postprocedural blebitis, stage III
- Bleb associated endophthalmitis