2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.41
- ICD-9-CM 379.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anisocoria (unequal size of pupils)
- Unequal pupil size, which may represent a benign physiologic variant or a manifestation of disease. Pathologic anisocoria reflects an abnormality in the musculature of the iris (iris diseases) or in the parasympathetic or sympathetic pathways that innervate the pupil. Physiologic anisocoria refers to an asymmetry of pupil diameter, usually less than 2mm, that is not associated with disease.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H57.02 Anisocoria
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 379.41
- Anisocoria (pupil) 379.41