2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.31
- ICD-9-CM 379.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aphakia (absence of lens of eye)
- Aphakia, both eyes
- Bilat aphakia
- Bilateral aphakia
- L aphakia
- Left aphakia
- R aphakia
- Right aphakia
- Absence of crystalline lens totally or partially from field of vision, from any cause except after cataract extraction. Aphakia is mainly congenital or as result of lens dislocation and subluxation.
- cataract extraction status (V45.61)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H27.03 Aphakia, bilateral