2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.61
Brown's (tendon) sheath syndrome
- Short description: Brown's sheath syndrome.
- ICD-9-CM 378.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 378.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- L Browns sheath syndrome
- Left Browns sheath syndrome
- Left Brown's sheath syndrome
- R Browns sheath syndrome
- Right Browns sheath syndrome
- Right Brown's sheath syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H50.611 Brown's sheath syndrome, right eye
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H50.612 Brown's sheath syndrome, left eye