2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.31
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 377.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 377.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.31: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H46.00 Optic papillitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat optic papillitis
- Bilateral optic papillitis
- L optic papillitis
- Left optic papillitis
- Optic papillitis, both eyes
- R optic papillitis
- Right optic papillitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.31
- Papillitis 377.31
- necrotizing, kidney 584.7
- optic 377.31