2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.13
Optic atrophy associated with retinal dystrophies
- Short description: Optic atrph w retin dyst.
- ICD-9-CM 377.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 377.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Optic atrophy assoc w retinal dystrophy
- Optic atrophy assoc with retinal dystrophy
- Optic atrophy associated with retinal dystrophy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H47.299 Other optic atrophy, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.13
- Atrophy, atrophic
- optic nerve (ascending) (descending) (infectional) (nonfamilial) (papillomacular bundle) (postretinal) (secondary NEC) (simple) 377.10