2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 376.50
Enophthalmos, unspecified as to cause
- Short description: Enophthalmos NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 376.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 376.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat enophthalmos
- Bilateral enophthalmos
- Enophthalmos due to silent sinus syndrome
- Enophthalmos, both eyes
- L enophthalmos
- Left enophthalmos
- R enophthalmos
- Right enophthalmos
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H05.409 Unspecified enophthalmos, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 376.50
- Enophthalmos 376.50
- due to