2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.56
Stenosis of nasolacrimal duct, acquired
- Short description: Acq nasolacrml stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 375.56 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 375.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired dacryostenosis
- Acquired dacryostenosis, both eyes
- Acquired nasolacrimal duct obstruction
- Bilat acquired dacryostenosis
- Bilateral acquired dacryostenosis
- L acquired dacryostenosis
- Left acquired dacryostenosis
- Nasolacrimal duct obstruction, acquired
- Obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- R acquired dacryostenosis
- Right acquired dacryostenosis
- Stenosis of lacrimal system
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H04.559 Acquired stenosis of unspecified nasolacrimal duct