2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.55
Obstruction of nasolacrimal duct, neonatal
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Neonatal nasolacrml obst.
- ICD-9-CM 375.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.55 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 375.55.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.55: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.539 Neonatal obstruction of unspecified nasolacrimal duct
- Bilat neonatal dacryostenosis
- Bilateral neonatal obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- L neonatal dacryostenosis
- Left neonatal dacryostenosis
- Left neonatal obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- Neonatal dacryostenosis
- Neonatal dacryostenosis, both eyes
- Neonatal obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- R neonatal dacryostenosis
- Right neonatal dacryostenosis
- Right neonatal obstruction of nasolacrimal duct
- congenital anomaly of nasolacrimal duct (743.65)