2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.52
Stenosis of lacrimal punctum
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Lacriml punctum stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 375.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 375.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.52: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.569 Stenosis of unspecified lacrimal punctum
- Bilat lacrimal punctum stenosis
- Bilateral stenosis of lacrimal punctum
- L lacrimal punctum stenosis
- Lacrimal punctum stenosis
- Lacrimal punctum stenosis, both eyes
- Left lacrimal punctum stenosis
- Left stenosis of lacrimal punctum
- R lacrimal punctum stenosis
- Right lacrimal punctum stenosis
- Right stenosis of lacrimal punctum