2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.64
Scarring of conjunctiva
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 372.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 372.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.64: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.249 Scarring of conjunctiva, unspecified eye
- Bilat cicatricial conjunctiva
- Bilateral cicatricial conjunctiva
- Cicatricial conjunctiva, both eyes
- Conjunctival scar
- Contraction of eye socket after enucleation
- Eye socket, contracted
- L cicatricial conjunctiva
- Left cicatricial conjunctiva
- R cicatricial conjunctiva
- Right cicatricial conjunctiva
- Contraction of eye socket (after enucleation)