2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.51
- ICD-9-CM 372.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 372.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat pinguecula
- Bilateral pinguecula
- L pinguecula
- Left pinguecula
- Left pinguecula (eye condition)
- Pinguecula, both eyes
- R pinguecula
- Right pinguecula
- Right pinguecula (eye condition)
- A yellowish thickened lesion on the conjunctiva near the cornea representing a benign degenerative change in the conjunctiva caused by the leakage and deposition of certain blood proteins through the permeable capillaries near the limbus.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H11.159 Pinguecula, unspecified eye
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.51