2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.3
Other and unspecified conjunctivitis
- There are 5 ICD-9-CM codes below 372.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A condition in which the conjunctiva (membranes lining the eyelids and covering the white part of the eye) become inflamed or infected.
- A disorder characterized by inflammation, swelling and redness to the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane that lines the inner surface of the eyelids and the anterior part of the sclera; also called pinkeye and redeye.