2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.00
Acute conjunctivitis, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acute conjunctivitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 372.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 372.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H10.33 Unspecified acute conjunctivitis, bilateral
- Acute conjunctivitis
- Acute conjunctivitis, both eyes
- Bilat acute conjunctivitis
- Bilateral acute conjunctivitis
- Conjunctivitis, acute
- L acute conjunctivitis
- Left acute conjunctivitis
- Left acute conjunctivitis (eye condition)
- R acute conjunctivitis
- Right acute conjunctivitis
- Right acute conjunctivitis (eye condition)