2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.45
- ICD-9-CM 371.45 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 371.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat keratomalacia
- Bilateral keratomalacia
- Keratomalacia, both eyes
- L keratomalacia
- Left keratomalacia
- R keratomalacia
- Right keratomalacia
- Dryness with ulceration and perforation of the cornea, with absence of inflammatory reactions, occurring in cachectic children; results from severe vitamin a deficiency.
- that due to vitamin A deficiency (264.4)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H18.449 Keratomalacia, unspecified eye