2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.01
Minor opacity of cornea
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 371.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 371.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.01: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H17.819 Minor opacity of cornea, unspecified eye
- Bilat minor corneal opacity
- Bilateral minor opacities of corneas
- Corneal nebula
- L minor corneal opacity
- Left minor corneal opacity
- Minor corneal opacity
- Minor corneal opacity, both eyes
- R minor corneal opacity
- Right minor corneal opacity