2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.63
Deep vascularization of cornea
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Deep vasculariza cornea.
- ICD-9-CM 370.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 370.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.63: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.449 Deep vascularization of cornea, unspecified eye
- Bilat deep corneal vascularization
- Bilateral deep vascularization of cornea
- Corneal vascularization, deep
- Deep corneal vascularization, both eyes
- L deep corneal vascularization
- Left deep corneal vascularization
- Left deep vascularization of cornea
- R deep corneal vascularization
- Right deep corneal vascularization
- Right deep vascularization of cornea
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.63