2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.20
Superficial keratitis, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Superfic keratitis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 370.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 370.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.20: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.109 Unspecified superficial keratitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat superficial keratitis
- Bilateral superficial keratitis
- Keratitis, superficial
- Keratitis, superficial (eye condition)
- L superficial keratitis
- Left superficial keratitis
- R superficial keratitis
- Right superficial keratitis
- Superficial keratitis
- Superficial keratitis (eye condition)
- Superficial keratitis, both eyes