2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.02
Ring corneal ulcer
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 370.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 370.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.02: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.029 Ring corneal ulcer, unspecified eye
- Bilat ring corneal ulcer
- Bilateral ring corneal ulcer
- Corneal ulcer, ring
- L ring corneal ulcer
- Left ring corneal ulcer
- R ring corneal ulcer
- Right ring corneal ulcer
- Ring corneal ulcer, both eyes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.02
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9