2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.61
Congenital night blindness
- Short description: Congen night blindness.
- ICD-9-CM 368.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hereditary night blindness
- Oguchi's disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H53.63 Congenital night blindness