2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.16
Psychophysical visual disturbances
- Short description: Psychophysic visual dist.
- ICD-9-CM 368.16 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cortical paralysis of fixation syndrome
- Visual agnosia
- Visual hallucination
- Visual hallucinations
- A visual agnosia usually due to brain damage and characterized by an inability to recognize familiar faces, and in some cases, one's own face.
- An inability to recognize or interpret objects by sight.
- disorientation syndrome
- object agnosia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H53.16 Psychophysical visual disturbances
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R48.3 Visual agnosia