2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.16
Psychophysical visual disturbances
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Psychophysic visual dist.
- ICD-9-CM 368.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 368.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.16: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.16 Psychophysical visual disturbances
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R48.3 Visual agnosia
- Cortical paralysis of fixation syndrome
- Visual agnosia
- Visual hallucination
- Visual hallucinations
- disorientation syndrome
- object agnosia