2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.13
Pigmentary open-angle glaucoma
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Pigmentary glaucoma.
- ICD-9-CM 365.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 365.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 365.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 365.13: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H40.1390 Pigmentary glaucoma, unspecified eye, stage unspecified
- Bilat pigmentary glaucoma
- Bilateral pigmentary glaucoma
- L pigmentary glaucoma
- Left pigmentary glaucoma
- Pigmentary glaucoma
- Pigmentary glaucoma, both eyes
- R pigmentary glaucoma
- Right pigmentary glaucoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 365.13
- Glaucoma (capsular) (inflammatory) (noninflammatory) (primary) 365.9
- pigmentary 365.13
- pigment dispersion 365.13