2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.01
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 364.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 364.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.01: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H20.019 Primary iridocyclitis, unspecified eye
- Bilat primary iridocyclitis
- Bilat primary iritis
- Bilateral primary iridocyclitis
- Bilateral primary iritis
- L primary iridocyclitis
- L primary iritis
- Left primary iridocyclitis
- Left primary iritis
- Primary iridocyclitis, both eyes
- Primary iritis
- Primary iritis, both eyes
- R primary iridocyclitis
- R primary iritis
- Right primary iridocyclitis
- Right primary iritis