2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.61
Paving stone degeneration
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Paving stone degenerat.
- ICD-9-CM 362.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 362.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.61: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.439 Paving stone degeneration of retina, unspecified eye
- Bilat retinal paving stone degeneration
- Bilateral paving stone retinal degeneration
- L retinal paving stone degeneration
- Left paving stone retinal degeneration
- Left retinal paving stone degeneration
- Paving stone retinal degeneration
- R retinal paving stone degeneration
- Retinal paving stone degeneration
- Retinal paving stone degeneration, both eyes
- Right paving stone retinal degeneration
- Right retinal paving stone degeneration