2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.41
Central serous retinopathy
- Short description: Cent serous retinopathy.
- ICD-9-CM 362.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 362.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat central serous retinopathy
- Bilateral central serous chorioretinopathy
- Central serous chorioretinopathy
- Central serous choroidopathy, both eyes
- L central serous retinopathy
- Left central serous chorioretinopathy
- Left central serous choroidopathy
- R central serous retinopathy
- Retinopathy, central serous
- Right central serous chorioretinopathy
- Right central serous choroidopathy
- A visual impairment characterized by the accumulation of fluid under the retina through a defect in the retinal pigment epithelium.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H35.719 Central serous chorioretinopathy, unspecified eye