2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.32
Retinal arterial branch occlusion
- Short description: Arterial branch occlus.
- ICD-9-CM 362.32 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 362.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Arterial retinal branch occlusion
- Branch retinal artery occlusion
- Retinal artery occlusion, branch
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H34.239 Retinal artery branch occlusion, unspecified eye