2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.16
Retinal neovascularization NOS
- Short description: Retinal neovascular NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 362.16 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 362.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat retinal neovascularization
- Bilateral retinal neovascularization
- Choroid neovascularization
- Choroid polypoidal neovascularization
- Choroidal retinal neovascularization
- Idiopathic polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy
- L retinal neovascularization
- Left retinal neovascularization
- R retinal neovascularization
- Retinal neovascularization
- Retinal neovascularization, both eyes
- Right retinal neovascularization
- Subretinal neovascularization
- Formation of new blood vessels originating from the retinal veins and extending along the inner (vitreal) surface of the retina.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H35.059 Retinal neovascularization, unspecified, unspecified eye