2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.12
- ICD-9-CM 362.12 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 362.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat exudative retinopathy
- Bilateral exudative retinopathy
- Exudative retinopathy, both eyes
- L exudative retinopathy
- Left exudative retinopathy
- R exudative retinopathy
- Right exudative retinopathy
- A group of rare, idiopathic, congenital retinal vascular anomalies affecting the retinal capillaries. It is characterized by dilation and tortuosity of retinal vessels and formation of multiple aneurysms, with different degrees of leakage and exudates emanating from the blood vessels.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H35.029 Exudative retinopathy, unspecified eye