2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 357.7
Polyneuropathy due to other toxic agents
- Short description: Neurpthy toxic agent NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 357.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 357.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diphtheritic neuropathy
- Inflammatory and toxic neuropathy
- Lead neuropathy
- Local toxic nerve damage
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), toxic, non facial
- Neuropathy caused by chemical substance
- Neuropathy caused by heavy metal
- Neuropathy caused by organic substance
- Neuropathy due to bacterial toxin
- Poisoning by triorthocresyl phosphate
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder), toxic
- Radiographic contrast agent nephropathy
- Toxic neuropathy, non facial
- Toxic nonfacial neuropathy (disorder)
- Toxic polyneuropathy
- Use additional E code to identify toxic agent
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G62.2 Polyneuropathy due to other toxic agents