2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 357.7
Polyneuropathy due to other toxic agents
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Neurpthy toxic agent NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 357.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 357.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 357.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 357.7: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G62.2 Polyneuropathy due to other toxic agents
- Diphtheritic neuropathy
- Inflammatory and toxic neuropathy
- Lead neuropathy
- Local toxic nerve damage
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), toxic, non facial
- Neuropathy caused by chemical substance
- Neuropathy caused by heavy metal
- Neuropathy caused by organic substance
- Neuropathy due to bacterial toxin
- Nonfacial toxic neuropathy
- Poisoning by triorthocresyl phosphate
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder), toxic
- Radiation polyneuropathy
- Radiographic contrast agent nephropathy
- Toxic neuropathy, non facial
- Toxic nonfacial neuropathy
- Toxic polyneuropathy
- Use additional E code to identify toxic agent