2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 348.3
Encephalopathy, not elsewhere classified
- There are 3 ICD-9-CM codes below 348.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by a pathologic process involving the brain.
- A disorder of the brain that can be caused by disease, injury, drugs, or chemicals.
- A functional and/or structural disorder of the brain caused by diseases (e.g. Liver disease, kidney disease), medications, chemicals, and injuries.
- Degenerative diseases of the brain.