2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 344.00
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Quadriplegia, unspecifd.
- ICD-9-CM 344.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 344.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 344.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 344.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G82.50 Quadriplegia, unspecified
- Neurogenic bladder due to quadriplegia
- Paralytic syndrome of all four limbs as sequela of stroke
- Quadriparesis or quadriplegia as late effect of stroke (disorder)
- Quadriparesis or quadriplegia, late effect of stroke
- Quadriplegia and quadraparesis
- Quadriplegia and quadriparesis
- Quadriplegia w neurogenic bladder
- Quadriplegia with associated quadraparesis (disorder)
- Quadriplegia with neurogenic bladder
- Quadriplegia with quadriparesis