2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 339.81
- ICD-9-CM 339.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 339.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Headache, hypnic headache
- Hypnic headache (associated with sleep)
- A primary headache disorder which occurs exclusively during sleep and regularly awakes patients at a consistent time of night.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G44.81 Hypnic headache
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 339.81
- Headache 784.0
- hypnic 339.81