2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 335.29
Other motor neuron disease
- Short description: Motor neuron disease NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 335.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 335.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Benign monomelic amyotrophy (disorder)
- Bulbar weakness
- Corticospinal motor disease
- Monomelic amyotrophy
- Paraneoplastic motor neurone disease
- Troyer syndrome
- Upper motor neuron disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G12.29 Other motor neuron disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 335.29
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Mills' 335.29
- Mills' disease 335.29