2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.01
Insomnia due to medical condition classified elsewhere
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Insomnia in other dis.
- ICD-9-CM 327.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 327.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.01: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.01 Insomnia due to medical condition
- Hyposomina due to medical disorder
- Hyposomnia due to medical disorder
- Insomnia due to nocturnal myoclonus
- Insomnia, due to nocturnal myoclonus
- Sleep disorder due to a medical condition, hyposomnia
- insomnia due to mental disorder (327.02)
- Code first underlying condition