2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.62
Other postinfectious encephalitis and encephalomyelitis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Postinf encephalitis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 323.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 323.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.62: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.30 Acute necrotizing hemorrhagic encephalopathy, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.31 Postinfectious acute necrotizing hemorrhagic encephalopathy
- Encephalitis, postinfectious
- Encephalomyelitis, post infectious
- Encephalomyelitis, postinfectious
- Postinfectious encephalitis
- Post-infectious encephalitis
- Postinfectious encephalomyelitis
- Post-infectious encephalomyelitis